- Broad Street Dental Centre has reopened.
- We are prioritizing existing patients with pain, infection or broken teeth.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept new patients at this time.
- All previous hygiene appointments and future appointments until September are in the process of being rescheduled to comply with physical distancing, a staggered schedule and the return of our team.
- Thank you for your patience as we have 9 weeks of backlogged appointments during the closure and we can only see approximately 50% of our usual patients in a day.
- By attending a dental appointment you acknowledge that, even with the best precautions in place, it is impossible to guarantee no exposure to COVID-19 whether while traveling between your home and the office or within the confines of our practice.
- If possible, please attend your dental appointment alone to allow for physical distancing
- Our office has been modified with barriers, reduced waiting room seating, physical distancing prompts and enhanced PPE
- Discuss with us prior to your visit if your details have changed or in case of financial hardship
Please advise the office and do not attend your appointment if:
If you have symptoms of COVID-19
- dry cough
- sore throat or painful swallowing
- shortness of breath
- runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip, loss of smell (anosmia) with or without fever
- loss of appetite
- muscle aches
If you have had close contact or have been in isolation with a suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
If you have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days.
Your Dental Possibilities
Let our team help you keep your teeth looking their best. We offer dental cleanings and examinations to ensure that your oral health keeps up with you.
We love what we do! We hope you enjoy coming to visit us. Come and see our office and see how we can help.
Adult orthodontics (moving and straightening teeth) can now often be completed without traditional metal braces.
A Bit About Us
Dentistry in downtown Victoria
Welcome. Broad Street Dental Centre is conveniently found in the centre of downtown Victoria, BC. We are within easy walking distance of local amenities, parking and bus routes. The office is wheelchair accessible.
We offer variable hours throughout the week and alternating Saturdays. We always do our best to see dental emergencies.
Meet Dr. Huynh
Dr. Ngan Huynh (pronounced “Nunn hWin”) is delighted to own and practice at Broad Street Dental Centre. Dr. Huynh was raised in Kamloops, BC, and graduated in 2005 with his Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree from UBC.
Originally built by Dr. King-Brown in 1971, the clinic has recently been fully renovated and technologically updated for digital dentistry. However, the old traditions of family, community and commitment to doing our best are ingrained in the fabric of our dental practice.
What we offer...
Our Dental Family
Get in Touch
We always love to hear from our dental patients and guests. Feel free to drop in or contact us during our business hours.
Monday11am – 7pm
Tuesday8am – 4pm
Wednesday9am – 5pm
Thursday9am – 5pm
Friday8am – 2pm
Address 1005 Broad Street
Email Click Here to Contact Us